Monday, October 25, 2010

My website

I had a website on Geocities, now it's gone. So I finally got my spoons together and started work on a new website.

Here it is.

I don't know how many people who read this blog have seen my website. If you had, or based on the below list, what do think is most important to restore?

I had:
  • some information about what it's like to have PDA
  • an incomplete database about various disabilities and differences
  • a collection of opinion articles, mostly about disability rights

And do you know of anything else that you'd really like to see?

3 Comments:

Blogger First Lee said...

I liked reading the last two the best, but if you can, try to get the whole website up. I know that would take a while, however.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Adelaide Dupont said...

I liked the copies of the Manual over time, and the encyclopaedia, as well as your personal experiences of Newsom Syndrome.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Adelaide Dupont said...

Ettina:

another point.

purplepopple mentioned a tweet about a Geocities archive/torrent.

This link is from ASCII Textfiles and contains about 900 gigabytes of Geocities work. You might have to poke and prod a bit to find yours!

(Caveat emptor: the person might do a one-off e-mail).

(And yes, I remember the last time 10 megabytes mattered).

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home